- Before you get started read our tips on how to prepare
- Find a time that works for you, get comfortable and choose single or couples. From there you can choose a package to suit: Wills, Powers of Attorney or Your Future Package (both Wills and Powers of Attorney.)
- Complete the online questionnaire. Note that you can save and resume at any point of completion and return within 30 days.
- Pay for your documents using our secure payment gateway, and choose a time to receive a phone call from one of our lawyers.
- You will receive a copy of your documents 24 hours before your phone call, giving you time to note down any questions you might have.
- A lawyer will call you, to discuss your documents and provide answers to your questions.
- Based on the phone call, our lawyers will make the appropriate amendments and send you your final documents via email.
- You can print, sign and send your Will and *Powers of Attorney back to us for storage or alternatively scan and send it back so we can make sure it is signed correctly.
*There are specific witnessing requirements for Powers of Attorney that will be explained to you in detail once you receive your final documents